Note: For Tatkal Scheme, you need to pay Additional Tatkal Fees of Rs. 2000/- at Passport Seva Kendra during your Appointment.
1) Government: Please furnish the No Objection Certificate (NOC) as per Annexure 'G' OR Prior Intimation Letter (PIL) OR Identity Certificate (IC) in original as per Annexure 'A'.
2) PUC: Please furnish the No Objection Certificate (NOC) as per Annexure 'G' OR Prior Intimation Letter (PIL) OR Identity Certificate (IC) in original as per Annexure 'A'.
3) Statutary Body: Please furnish the No Objection Certificate (NOC) as per Annexure 'G' OR Prior Intimation Letter (PIL) OR Identity Certificate (IC) in original as per Annexure 'A'.
4) Student: Students staying away from their parents have the option of applying for a passport from their place of study. In such cases, a bonafide certificate from the Principle/ Director/ Registrar/ Dean of the educational institution (On official letter head of UGC recognized College) is required to be submitted as proof of address.
Select Yes, if you fall in the following Category:
1. All persons having educational qualifications of 10th and above.
2. All holders of Diplomatic/official Passports.
3. All GAZETTED Government servants.
4. All Income-Tax payers (including Agricultural Income-Tax Payees) in their individual capacity.
5. Spouses and dependent children of category of persons listed from (2) to (4).
6. Seamen who are in possession of CDC or Sea Cadets, Deck Cadets;
7. Persons holding Permanent Immigration Visa, such as the visas of UK, USA and Australia.
8. Nurses possessing qualifications recognized under the Indian Nursing Council Act. 1947.
9.All persons above the age of 50 years.
10. All persons who have been staying abroad for more than three years and their spouses.
11. All children up to the age of 18 years of age.
Select No, if you do not fall in any of the above category.
Welcome to our website passportsindia.org, an Online Passport Application Private Consultancy Service Provider.
We highly value your trust and will strive to protect the security and privacy of any personal information you provide us with.
The privacy and security of your personal information is very important to us. We do not share your personal information in ways not disclosed in our privacy statement or without your consent.
This document outlines the type of personal data we receive and collect when you use our website, as well as some of the precautions we take to safeguard the information. passportsindia.org aspires to design and practice all business processes according to the data regulations of respective country.
If you have any questions regarding the data privacy statement or privacy concerns, you may contact us through our website.
Not associated with Ministry of External Affairs (MEA)
Collection and processing of personal data
You may visit our website without disclosing who you are. Information about usage patterns such as the time and date of the usage, the amount of data sent, browser, referral domain, the geographic location of the user and the name of the files sent are collected for the purpose of statistical evaluation. We will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. This data does not enable us to identify you, and we use it in an anonymous way. We do not collect or store the IP addresses.
We collect personal information, when you choose to provide it voluntarily. Usually this occurs when a business relationship is established in the context of a Passport Application request and to reserve the appointment for Passport Application in India.
Personal information encompasses personal details, which are entered, when you place a request such as your name, email address, mailing address and phone number etc. Additional information is required for some activities such as New Passport Service, Tatkal Passport Service, Reissue Passport Service to process the Application. passportsindia.org management is committed to ensure that your information is secure. We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures in order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. This personal information is transmitted only in a secure and encrypted manner.
Use and processing of data
In case you choose to use services of passportsindia.org, we collect data that is necessary for the service you requested. If we ask you for more information, it will be on voluntary basis. We use this information to process and fulfill your service request, i.e. a New Passport Application, Tatkal Passport Application, Reissue Passport Application etc.
The deletion of personal data on our website happens, if you revoke your agreement to store it or if it is no longer necessary for us to store to it to fulfill your service request or if the storage is not permitted by law.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
Personal data transmitted to 3rd parties
We use and process your data in case you choose to use services of passportsindia.org, data will be transmitted in order to fulfill your service request, i.e. data with the details of the New Passport Application, Tatkal Passport Application, Reissue Passport Application etc. will be transmitted to the requested service departments.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or indicates when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. Cookies do not damage your computer, neither do cookies contain viruses.
If you choose to provide personal data, such as your name, email address, mailing address and phone number also additional information which is required during the New Passport Application, Tatkal Passport Application, Reissue Passport Application etc., this information will be transferred in an encrypted manner. passportsindia.org website and servers have security measures in place to help protect your personal identifiable information against loss, misuse, and alteration while under our control.
passportsindia.org management recognizes the importance of information security and is constantly reviewing and enhancing our technical, physical, and logical security rules and procedures.
passportsindia.org management does not seek to obtain nor does it wish to receive personal identifiable information directly from minors; however, we cannot always determine the age of persons who access and use our websites. passportsindia.org will not make use of the data if a minor (as defined by applicable law) provides us with his/her data without parental or guardian consent.
Acceptance of terms
By accessing and/or using the passportsindia.org website, you accept and agree to be bound by this policy. All content available on the passportsindia.org website is subject to this policy. If you do not agreed to this policy, you may not use, access or submit information to the website.
Get in touch for any clarifications
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please get in touch with us at [email protected]